When face-to-face with a real Spanish speaker, do you freeze?
Do you fear not knowing how to ask for directions in Spanish or even worse, struggle to communicate if there's an emergency?
If your answer to any of the previous questions was 'Yes', then this book is for you!
If there's anything more challenging than learning the grammar rules of a new language, it's knowing what to say and having the courage to speak with confidence.
We know how you feel - You always try to avoid making embarrassing mistakes or not getting your message through correctly, but it will happen anyway.
'How do I get out of this situation?', You may ask yourself, but have yet to find a straight-forward answer.
We have compiled 50 Spanish Stories along with their translations, providing new Spanish speakers with the necessary tools to begin effectively studying how to set a meeting, how to check into a hotel and even what to say during an emergency!
Our Spanish dialogues get straight to the point saving you precious time. There's no benefit learning words and phrases you will never actually use!
If you want to learn Spanish quickly and have a ton of fun along the way, this is the book you have been looking for!
How Conversational Spanish Dialogues works:
- Each new chapter will have a fresh, new story between two or more people who wish to solve a common, day-to-day problem that you will most likely experience in real life.
- A Spanish version of the conversation will take place first, followed by an English translation. This ensures that you fully understood just what it was that they were saying!
- Before and after the main section of the book, we shall provide you with an introduction and conclusion that will offer you important strategies, tips and tricks to allow you to get the absolute most out of this learning material.
- That's about it! Simple, useful and incredibly helpful; you will NOT need another conversational Spanish book once you have started reading and studying this one!
Focus on getting from zero to conversationally fluent, so you can:
- Travel or live in Spain or any Spanish speaking country without relying on Google Translate
- Join Spanish conversations with your Spanish speaking coworkers, friends, or family members
- Date Spanish-speakers without embarrassing yourself
- Stop getting passed over for jobs or promotions for less-qualified people who are bilingual
We want you to feel confident while learning Spanish; after all, there should never be a language barrier stopping you from traveling around the world and expanding your social circles!
So look no further! Scroll back up, click "Add to Cart" and get your copy of Conversational Spanish Dialogues to start learning Spanish right now!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Besides the excellent books that they create, Touri also has an active website, which offers live fun and immersive 1-on-1 online language lessons with native instructors at nearly anytime of the day. Additionally, Touri provides the best tips to improving your memory retention, confidence while speaking and fast track your progress on your journey to fluency. Check out https://touri.co for more information.
Table of Contents
Free Spanish Video Course
1. Saludo Formal - Formal Greeting
2. Saludo Informal - Informal Greeting
3. Una Llamada De Teléfono - A Telephone Call
4. ¿Qué Hora Es? - What Time Is It?
5. ¿Puedes Decirlo De Nuevo? - Can You Say That Again?
6. Coincidencias - Coincidences
7. El Clima - The Weather
8. Ordenar Comida - Ordering Food
9. Visitando Al Doctor - Visiting The Doctor
10. Pedir Direcciones - Asking For Directions
11. Pedir Ayuda - Calling For Help
12. De Compras - Shopping
13. Haciendo Unos Mandados - Running Errands
14. En La Oficina De Correos - At The Post Office
15. El Examen - The Exam
16. El Suéter Perfecto - The Perfect Sweater
17. Taxi O Autobús - Taxi Or Bus
18. ¿Cuántos Años Tienes? - How Old Are You?
19. En El Cine - At The Theater
20. ¿En Qué Eres Bueno? - What Are You Good At Doing?
21. ¿Cuál Es Tu Deporte Favorito? - What Is Your Favorite Sport?
22. Ir A Ver Un Musical - Going To See A Musical
23. Ir De Vacaciones - Taking A Vacation
24. En La Tienda De Mascotas - At The Pet Store
25. Expresando Tu Opinion - Expressing Your Opinion
26. Pasatiempos - Hobbies
27. La Boda - The Wedding
28. Dar Consejos - Giving Advice
29. Enseñando A Niños - Teaching Children
30. Diversión Jugando Al Tenis - Fun With Tennis
31. Viviendo En California - Living In California
32. Horneando - Baking Goodness
33. Ayuda Por Teléfono - Help Over The Phone
34. Vamos A Un Concierto - Let's Go To A Concert
35. Haciendo Planes - Making Plans
36. Receso invernal - Winter Break
37. Visitar Al Doctor - Visiting The Doctor
38. El Mercado - The Market
39. Obtengamos Un Apartamento - Let's Get An Apartment
40. El Quiosco - The Concesssion Stand
41. El Almuerzo - Lunchtime
42. Buscando Trabajo - Searching For A Job
43. Entrevista de Trabajo - Job Interview
44. Dando Una Presentación - Giving A Presentation
45. Graduación - Graduation
46. Noche de Brujas - Halloween
47. En un Hotel - At a Hotel
48. Un Estudiante Extranjero - A Foreign Student
49. Procrastinación - Procrastination
50. Dónde Está Mi Hermano - Where's My Brother
About the Author
Other Books By Touri