Finally-an Illustrated Guide to Intentional Dating for Commitment-conscious Millennials!
Protect your Heart and Find Someone who Gets You-You Can do it and I'll show you how!
Look around you- a cultural change has occurred. Commitment is a dying concept. Young millennial women of class and grace, it's time to step into your power to get the meaningful relationship you crave! Hopeless as today's dating climate appears, we can't wait on men to fix it because we're the ones hurting. If you're tired of dating for fun and ready to find a great guy you can build something meaningful with, this is for you!
"Dating on Purpose" will teach you:
- A great formula that determines whether a man truly will enjoy a serious relationship with you (not a "situationship" that leaves you feeling empty where it counts).
- The real reason why having sex too soon is such a problem in modern dating
- Communication scripts to use for "The Talk" or to confidently ask for whatever you want, whether it's an exclusive committed relationship or the next step up the commitment ladder
- What you need to know about the Dating Sweet Spot for Men
- The powerful response for wishy washy men who treat you like an option
- How to give him a reason to move your relationship to the next level
- The step-by-step guide to "fighting fair" and handling your disagreements
- When you should pull back in your efforts, and when you should dive in
- How to keep Feminine Overthink contained so it doesn't leak out as embarassing, insecure behavior
- Relationship Leverage: What it is, why you want it, how to get it, how to use it, how to lose it
- What no one tells you about the phrase "love is all you need"
And much more!
Achieve your #relationshipgoals!
You want to experience all life has to offer, and probably someday, experience it as a team. In between selfies, squad goals, and social media, it would be amazing to find someone you can be yourself with, who "gets" you. Call it resonance, if you will. The right person doesn't just drop into your life, he "proves" himself into it by his actions and effort, not simply by the way he makes you tingle. It's not a struggle to connect, because both parties are delighted to do so.
Date Like a Boss using Something Old, Something New
Dating on Purpose is all about taking the thrill of one of life's oldest activities (nope, it's not THAT one) and turning it into something that pulls you closer to your true goals - the committed relationship you crave. Before you elbow all dating rules to the side, why not look at the reasoning behind them? Sure, it's 2017, but how much have men really changed? The home truths you'll find in this book will reveal the secrets of basic male psychology so you understand their motivation and stay two steps ahead. Learn how to forge an emotional connection,which is key to building a relationship with substance.You'll see why pacing yourself and using a bit of strategy gives you dating leverage. This inspired, illustrated handbook breaks down basic dating principles with entertaining pictures worth 1000 words. And no, it's not playing games-it's called understanding men!
Start calling your own shots and spark the change you desire. Dating on Purpose is available for immediate purchase. Simply scroll back up, and click the buy button!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mamta Madhavan for Readers' Favorite For all those who are dating or are interested in dating, Dating on Purpose: An Illustrated Guide to Intentional Dating for Commitment-conscious Millennials by Tia Truthteller is an excellent guide that will teach them how to fortify their psyche, determine if a guy really likes them, no matter what they feel, respond powerfully to men who behave like cowards, identify signs if he is marriage material, how to get a closure after a breakup, and many other tips that will make the process of dating easier. All young women want meaningful relationships and they always wonder if they can find a worthy partner. Readers can take the suggestions in the book that resonate with them, depending on the type of guy they are dating. The author handles a relevant topic with ease and expertise, and the relationship opinions and truths she shares are helpful and can be applied to one’s dating life. Reading the book will make readers confident of dating, and the components of long-term dating mentioned in the book are useful to assess relationships properly. The book is insightful and thought-provoking, and definitely an eye-opener for all those embarking upon a date or who are already dating. I found the book a good tool for change so that we expose ourselves to opportunities to meet people and make ourselves approachable. The book also helps readers take the reins of their love life and get comfortable with the idea of leaving relationships which are not giving them what they want.