Romantic partners, friends, coworkers, and family members all present opportunities for uncommonly close connections, though empaths might fall into rescuing, codependency, or people-pleasing as unhealthy relationship coping skills.
Instead, learn to:
* More mindfully choose between feeling with others or staying in your own energy and emotions.
* Support loved ones from a place of healthy detachment and discernment.
* Be more assertive about getting your needs and desires met.
* Protect and nourish your sensitive system.
* Understand and maximize your intuition.
* Nurture your relationships to create more healing intimacy.
* Engage with collective energy in an empowered way to be of service and live with more purpose.
Author and professional intuitive Tanya Carroll Richardson has worked with thousands of empath clients from all over the world. Here she presents a guide to relationships of all kinds with empaths and sensitives specifically in mind, complete with quizzes, interactive exercises, and helpful mantras that make this book a valuable resource for connecting with yourself as well as creating more fulfilling interactions with others.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.25(h) x (d)|