"This book should be given to every female driver as a part of getting their license." -Amazon Reader Review
According to society's gender roles, fixing cars is a man's job. Not anymore. Certified mechanic and auto business owner Audra Fordin has a mission: educate and empower every female driver in the country.
Auto safety is a public health issue. Don't take my word for it. According to the CDC, traffic accidents are among the top 10 causes of death in the United States . Who wants to be a part of that statistic? Not me!
"End Auto Anxiety" is an action-packed glove box guide. Buy now and discover...
- What to Do When Your Car Breaks Down
- Why You Should Never Ask for a Tune Up
- 14 Things Smart Drivers Keep in Their Car
- 5 Common Causes of the Check Engine Light
- How Working on Cars Made Me a Stronger Woman
- The Power of Prevention: How to Protect Your Investment
Afraid you'll be bored? Don't worry. Audra writes in a fun and friendly tone. As an Amazon reviewer said, "Audra does a great job of defining scary sounding auto terms, and presenting the material in a way that is understandable and relatable."