Step by step, Jeb Blount outlines his innovative approach to prospecting that works for real people, in the real world, with real prospects.
Learn how to keep the pipeline full of qualified opportunities and avoid debilitating sales slumps by leveraging a balanced prospecting methodology across multiple prospecting channels.
This book reveals the secrets, techniques, and tips of top earners. You’ll learn:
- Why the 30-Day Rule is critical for keeping the pipeline full
- Why understanding the Law of Replacement is the key to avoiding sales slumps
- How to leverage the Law of Familiarity to reduce prospecting friction and avoid rejection
- The 5 C’s of Social Selling and how to use them to get prospects to call you
- How to use the simple 5 Step Telephone Framework to get more appointments fast
- How to double call backs with a powerful voice mail technique
- How to leverage the powerful 4 Step Email Prospecting Framework to create emails that compel prospects to respond
- How to get text working for you with the 7 Step Text Message Prospecting Framework
- And there is so much more!
Fanatical Prospecting is filled with the high-powered strategies, techniques, and tools you need to fill your pipeline with high quality opportunities.
In the most comprehensive book ever written about sales prospecting, Jeb Blount reveals the real secret to improving sales productivity and growing your income fast. You’ll gain the power to blow through resistance and objections, gain more appointments, start more sales conversations, and close more sales.
Break free from the fear and frustration that is holding you and your team back from effective and consistent prospecting. It's time to get off the feast or famine sales roller-coaster for good!
|Product dimensions:||5.70(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsForeword Mike Weinberg xi
Special Note Free Prospecting Resources xv
Chapter 1 The Case for Prospecting 1
Chapter 2 Seven Mindsets of Fanatical Prospectors 9
Chapter 3 To Cold Call or Not to Cold Call? 13
Chapter 4 Adopt a Balanced Prospecting Methodology 20
Chapter 5 The More You Prospect, the Luckier You Get 25
Chapter 6 Know Your Numbers: Managing Your Ratios 36
Chapter 7 The Three Ps That are Holding You Back 41
Chapter 8 Time: The Great Equalizer of Sales 49
Chapter 9 The Four Objectives of Prospecting 71
Chapter 10 Leveraging the Prospecting Pyramid 84
Chapter 11 Own Your Database: Why the CRM is Your Most Important Sales Tool 92
Chapter 12 The Law of Familiarity 96
Chapter 13 Social Selling 105
Chapter 14 Message Matters 132
Chapter 15 Telephone Prospecting Excellence 154
Chapter 16 Turning Around RBOs: Reflex Responses, Brush-Offs, and Objections 178
Chapter 17 The Secret Lives of Gatekeepers 193
Chapter 18 In-Person Prospecting 201
Chapter 19 E-Mail Prospecting 214
Chapter 20 Text Messaging 235
Chapter 21 Developing Mental Toughness 245
Chapter 22 Eleven Words That Changed My Life 264
Chapter 23 The Only Question That Really Matters 266
About the Author 278