In this Volume 2.0 edition of Lessons from RotoAcademy, you'll learn:
- How to Draft With an Early/Late Pick
- How to Better Predict Touchdowns
- Whether or not a Great QB Helps or Hurts His RBs
- How to Use Game Theory During Your Draft
- Which WRs Are the Most Consistent
- How Age Affects Production
- And a Whole Lot More
One of the traits that separates RotoAcademy from other fantasy sports services is that we take a truly scientific approach to the game, valuing the pursuit of knowledge as highly as the knowledge itself. We'll show you the latest theories, trends, and stats in fantasy football, but more important, we'll teach you how to be flexible enough to change your strategies based on new evidence.
Whether you want to dominate your fantasy football draft or gain an in-season edge, Lessons from RotoAcademy (Volume 2.0) will show you how to approach the game more analytically to become a true long-term winner.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.42(d)|
About the Author