Written by locals, Fodor’s InFocus Santa Fe is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Santa Fe, Taos and Albuquerque. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor’s in exploring one of the most exciting cities in New Mexico and the American Southwest!
At 7,000 feet, on a high-desert plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Santa Fe is one of the most visited small cities in the United States, and one of the most visually and culturally distinctive. Fodor's InFocus Santa Fe highlights the very best museums, one-of-a-kind cultural events, art galleries, spas, and notable restaurants and shops that pack this small city, as well as the spectacular nearby opportunities for hiking and exploring the region’s natural beauty and archaeological sites.
Fodor's InFocus Santa Fe includes:
- •Up-to-Date Coverage: New restaurants, hotels, shops, and nightlife options have been added throughout the book.
- •Ultimate Experiences Guide: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Santa Fe and Northwestern New Mexico.
- •Itineraries and Top Recommendations: Sample itineraries to help plan and make the most of your time. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- •Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: A Glossary of terms helps readers familiarize themselves with local menu items and architectural designs.
- •Maps: Over a dozen full-size street maps throughout to inspire and help you plan and get around stress-free.
- •Compact Format: Fodor’s In Focus Guides are packed with the same coverage of a full-size guidebook in a smaller, more convenient format that is easier to carry on a trip.
- •Covers: Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas, Madrid, Abiquiu, Ghost Ranch, Pojoaque Pueblo, Nambe Pueblo, Chimayo, Bandelier National Monument, Los Alamos, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS:Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning a road trip of the desert southwest and national parks? Check out Fodor’s Utah, Fodor’s Southern California, Fodor’s Arizona , and Fodor’s Complete Guide to the National Parks of the West.
About the Author
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.