Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers itineraries that show you how to see the best of the New Orleans in a short timewith bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of area and thematic tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Frommer’s New Orleans day by day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries including neighborhood walks of the French Quarter, the Garden District and Uptown.
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that clue readers in on great finds and values
- Exact pricing so there’s never any guessing
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet, plus dozens of handy maps throughout
Our author is Diana K. Schwam who also pens the best-selling Frommer’s EasyGuide to New Orleans and is a much-respected, and much-published, expert on the city.
About the Author
Diana K. Schwam, writer and strategic marketing consultant, has authored four books and numerous articles about New Orleans. She followed a familiar path to the city: vacation; enrapture; home-ownership; weight gain. Ms. Schwam has a high tolerance level for fleur de lis iconography and rejects those who reject the accordion. She resides in New Orleans, LA.