Shonté Jovan Taylor has simplified neuroscience research and distilled these complex strategies into tangible lessons that will allow you to:
• Manage and regulate your thoughts, behaviors, emotions, and communications
• Lead current and future generations more authentically and confidently
• Influence positive change within your organization, teams, personal relationships
• Find your peak mental performance sweet spot to get things done more efficiently and effectively
• Tap into unlimited creativity and insights needed to solve problems now as well as in the future
Gen X, the brood, born between the 1960s and the late 1980s, given the banal moniker Generation X, is in fact a multitude of MASTERMINDS who have gone on to revolutionize the tech, food, music, entrepreneurial, political, and social industries. Today's focus has been on the plight and future of Baby Boomers and Generation Y. Being squeezed from both above and below, Shonté Jovan Taylor felt the need to place Gen X back into water cooler conversations. No longer will they suffer from the Middle Child Syndrome. Their place in society is NOW and their contributions have been game changing.
"This is not another time management book. This is a brain management book."