" Harmonica for Beginners" is for any person from 8 to 80 who loves the sound of the harmonica and wants to learn how to play.
- The most significant study of music is to hear the exercises and songs by harmonica - Get Free MP3s to any material in the book
- This book has all the instructions you need to begin, from how to hold the harmonica, blow clear notes and basic music theory; until you can freely play many melodies and songs.
- Basic music theory
- Learn notes and cords playing
- Songs from around the world
- Over 90 songs and exercises
|Publisher:||Harmonica for Beginners|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.09(d)|
About the Author
A Teacher and musician.
Master in Music Education M.Ed.
Teaches harmonica, guitar and digital music composition.
Publishes music instruction books for Harmonica, Guitar and Ukulele.
Harmonica Breeze webmaster:
on-line site for harmonica lessons.