How can you increase your savings, decrease your spending and grow your investments?
By changing your thinking and your emotional response to money!
Action is born from emotion - You think. You feel an emotion. You take action
''Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence for Financial Success'' reveals secrets to help you master your mind and your emotions so you can master your financial behavior.
When you understand the relationship between emotion and action, you can easily change your behavior with money.
Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence for Financial Success helps you:
1. Take control of your finances: mastering your emotions helps you master your financial behavior
2. Release financial stress: the book explores 25 different emotions and gives you the tools to master negative emotions
3. Reach your financial goals with ease: when you’re calm, you can easily access your creative faculties
4. Increase productivity: when you have zero emotional baggage holding you back from taking action, you’re more productive
5. Increase the amount of money flowing into your life: increased productivity increases your earnings
|File size:||287 KB|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Vangile Makwakwa speaker and writer with expertise in financial/ money coaching. In the past 4 years she has focused on researching and understanding the link between emotions and financial behavior. She has recently published her book: Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence with Money, which explores 25 different emotions, their evolutionary importance and their impact on behavior and financial behavior in particular. Vangile’s career began in the mining and energy industry as an analyst. She then pursued her MBA degree at the Simmons School of Management in Boston, MA. She has lived and worked on 3 different continents and has even has the honor of coaching a Catholic Bishop on the link between health, spirituality and emotions! She has also worked with Campaign for Girls, preparing young women for the journey of life ahead. When not working, Vangile likes to travel to countries near the ocean and performing at international poetry festivals.