This step-by-step guide to planning a cross-country trip is a necessary resource for anyone planning to travel across the United States. It is designed for the leisurely traveler, intent on enjoying a full but relaxing and stress-free vacation. The principles involved can be utilized by those who are making a more intentional trip, usually made necessary by family or business circumstances which require a faster arrival on the other coast. These travel planning principles, if practiced for any trip, will result in an enjoyable experience for the traveler. They are:
- Plan ahead to plan your trip. You will discover where to find resources for your planning.
- Organize the resources and use them to find stopovers. You will learn how to use the resources to find the best places to visit, as well as quality food and lodging.
- Organize the findings. You will learn how to prepare lists of these desired destinations.
- Explore and discuss the findings. You will learn how to prioritize them according to the preferences of your fellow travelers.
- Prepare a schedule for each day. You will learn how to calculate the mileage and time needed for each stopover and to create an annotated schedule for each day.
- Be flexible and firm. You will discover the importance of “sticking to” the schedule as well as the necessity to “go with the flow.”
- Plan for the unexpected. You will learn to anticipate emergencies and delays and how a plan can make it easier to deal with these situations with less stress and disruption.
- Be intentional. You will learn the value of an intentional plan and how important it is for each traveler to be committed to making the plan work.
- Be enthusiastic. You will find some thoughts on how to make the planning process almost as fun as the trip.
- Be ready for anything. You will learn some of the ways even the best-planned trip can be disrupted and how to deal with them.
- Plan to have a great trip! You will see how prior planning can make or break a trip.
|File size:||138 KB|
About the Author
HowExpert.com is a team of everyday experts that create no-fluff, straight to the point, quick guides that gets you fast results. Our mission is to create quick and straight to the point guides that anyone can quickly read to get better results in the fastest time as possible. We create quick reports because we know that many people prefer to get tips quick, fast, and easy compared to digging for it in an overly lengthy book. We don't want to waste your time. We want to get you results. That's it! We want you to get results FAST. That is why we purposely create most of our guides to be short and to the point. In fact, most of our books can be read in an hour or less. In the end, you get a cool 'how to' guide that focuses on ONE thing and ONE thing only. That is to get you results FAST. So if you are looking for a no-fluff, straight to the point guide that will get you real life results in the fastest way without wasting any of your precious time, then get any of our 'how to' guides of your choice. Thank you and we wish you much success in all areas of your life! HowExpert.com Team