This item is not eligible for coupon offers.
The classic bestseller about rejecting diet mentality. Now revised and updated for the intuitive eaters of today.
Since it was first published in 1995, Intuitive Eating has become the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. It shows us that the problem is not us; it's that dieting, with its emphasis on rules and regulations, has stopped us from listening to our bodies. Written by Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D., and Elyse Reschtwo prominent nutritionists who are the originators of this movementIntuitive Eating: 4th Edition will teach you:
• How to reject diet mentality forever
• How our three Eating Personalities define our eating difficulties
• How to find satisfaction in your eating
• How to feel your feelings without using food
• How to honor hunger and feel fullness
• How to follow the ten principles of Intuitive Eating
• How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
• How to raise an intuitive eater
• The incredible science behind intuitive eating
This revised edition is entirely updated throughout. It includes new material on diet culture, weight stigma, and baby-led weaning. These expansions will help readers properly integrate intuitive eating into their daily lives and make peace with food.
|Publisher:||St. Martin''s Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.12(w) x 9.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D., is an award-winning registered dietitian with a nutrition counseling practice in Newport Beach, CA. She was the nutrition expert for Good Morning America and was a national spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association for six years.
Elyse Resch, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, is a nutrition therapist in private practice in Beverly Hills, CA, with over thirty-seven years of experience specializing in eating disorders, Intuitive Eating, and Health at Every Size.