- Want it by Wednesday, October 24? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Invest in your financial future
Featuring guidance from renowned finance expert Eric Tyson and content from other top selling For Dummies investment titles, Investing All-in-One For Dummies offers the foolproof, time-tested guidance you need to turn those hard-earned dollars into a successful and diversified portfolio. Covering everything from stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and the latest in online investing, this hands-on resource lays out an arsenal of techniques for you to select the investment accounts that best suit your particular style, needs, and goals. Investing All-in-One For Dummies offers a succinct framework and expert advice to help readers make solid decisions and confidently invest in the marketplace
- Develop and manage a winning financial portfolio
- Find the right investments for you, no matter your age or income bracket
- Get the latest information on retirement planning, tax laws, investment options, and more
- Benefit from sound strategies brought to you by a well-recognized personal finance counselor
There's no time like the present to invest in your own financial future—and this book shows you how.
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Eric Tyson is a best-selling personal finance book author and has penned five national best sellers. He is also the only author to have four of his books simultaneously on Business Week's business book bestseller list.
His Personal Finance for Dummies, a Wall Street Journal best-seller, won the Benjamin Franklin Award for Best Business Book of the Year. Eric's syndicated newspaper column is read by millions of readers weekly. He is a former columnist and award-winning journalist for the Sunday San Francisco Chronicle.