The fresh smell of cut grass is quite intoxicating, but that should not be the sole reason for starting lawn management as a business.
According to the statistics from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS, 2010), the grounds maintenance industry employs almost 1.25 million people in the US alone. Even better perhaps, the projected employment figures are expected to grow by an additional 250,000 by the year 2020.
What does that all this imply for you? That the demand for workers in the grounds maintenance sector is going to grow by 20% - this is certainly faster than the expected growth for all service occupations. This tells you that definitely there is a huge current and future market for new initiatives in the lawn maintenance industry in terms of new businesses.
Within this service sector, there is ample business opportunity. You can customize your lawn business so that it perfectly fit not just your specific needs and desires but even those of your customers. To gain the necessary start-up capital or to secure solid investment money for a new lawn business or for expanding your current one needs a strong and viable business plan.
The book provides a comprehensive guide on the following:
• how to start your lawn business,
• pros associated with this kind of business and the pitfalls to expect and avoid.
• some priceless nuggets on how to get profitable customers.
• how you can create a viable business by providing
• useful investment and management tips to ensure you give your customers the picture-perfect lawn while realizing profitable return-on-investment.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.08(d)|