"AFFIRMATIONAL THERAPY MAY BE THE ONE EFFECTIVE HEALING TECHNIQUE YOU HAVEN'T TRIED YET!"
If you live with a narcissist, dysfunctional or toxic person, or have one in your life... you already know how much it negatively affects what you think, how you feel, and how you treat yourself. You can change that!
It's time to take your healing a step further! Start healing the damage by changing how you see yourself. When you change your self-talk, you literally change your mindset and perspective! Start seeing how good life can look. Start living your best life!
Introducing book #3 in the Lemon Moms Series: Life-Altering Affirmations, Change Your Self-talk, Change YourSELF!
You can't change others, but you can absolutely change yourself! When you go from unsupportive inner dialogue to affirming who you are as your authentic self, every day, you literally change your self-identity.
By using healing affirmations, you will begin to:
- reinforce a new self-narrative
- see yourself differently
- adopt a broader definition of your "identity"
- adopt a broader definition of your roles
- define things like "success" differently
This book shows you the research:
- explains how and why affirmations work
- teaches you, step-by-step, using a simple formula, how to write effective, action-oriented healing affirmations of your own.
You'll also learn how to:
- apply the four daily fundamentals
- make your healing affirmations resonate highly
- use particular steps to make them the most powerful
- make them the most effective
Over 200 pre-written healing affirmations! Use them as-is, or personalize them using the steps provided to make them your own.
Aligns with topics discussed in book #1 "Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism"-
- gaslighting and confusion
- betrayal wounds
- emotional abandonment
- and cognitive dissonance.
Examines emotional regulation, self-validation, boundaries, self-trust, safety, security, and discovering your authentic self.
What's stopping you from taking the next steps on your healing journey?