Compulsive overeating is a complex and pervasive problem. A one-dimensional approach to weight loss has rarely worked because different people are overweight for different reasons, and most people have several factors feeding their obesity problems. Love Hunger Weight-Loss Workbook's multifaceted approach will help you develop lifelong lifestyle changes through:
- Weekly eating, exercise, and lifestyle plans
- An easy-to-use menu exchange program for each week
- A daily food, exercise, and behavior diary
- A specially designed personal weight-loss chart
- Daily meditations based on the Twelve Steps
- A guided self-examination of your love hunger through self-tests, journaling, interactive questions, and exercises.
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||7.08(w) x 9.04(h) x 0.77(d)|
About the Author
Paul Meier, M.D. is a psychiatrist and founder of the national chain of Meier Clinics as well as best-selling author or co-author of more than eighty books. He holds five degrees in the fields of medicine, psychiatry, and theology. Happily married, he has six children and two grandchildren.
Dr. Sharon Sneed., is a registered dietitian and a nutrition consultant.
Dr. Don Hawkins is the host of the live nationwide call-in program Life Perspectives and has authored or coauthored over twenty books.