From New Orleans to the Appalachian Trail to New York City, at the heart of one man's journey of self-discovery and rebirth, lies a love story that defied the laws of nature.
- WINNER: Feathered Quill Book Award - Silver Medal: Debut Author
- WINNER: Feathered Quill Book Award - Bronze Medal: Adult Fiction
- WINNER: Readers' Favorite Book Award - Bronze Medal: Fiction - Southern
- WINNER: Pinnacle Book Achievement Award - Best Literary Fiction
- WINNER: Louisiana Author Project - Best Adult Fiction
"Written with a genuine flair for originality, Robbins has created a cast of distinctive characters deftly embedded in a narrative-driven, exceptionally engaging story that holds the readers' fully engaged attention from beginning to end. ...very highly recommended, especially for community library Contemporary General Fiction..." ~ Midwest Book Review
Dr. Drew Coleman's seemingly charmed life is shattered by devastating news, causing him to go on a ten-year transcontinental journey of self-discovery. He explores the nature of God and Man, the divine inspiration for many of New York's landmarks and artistic treasures, and the relationship between the found and the lost souls passing on the street.
In time, he discovers and explains the scientific basis for the meaning of life, and he is finally found... or finds himself.
"If you are looking for a great read with a little something extra, search no further; Love, Loss, and Lagniappe is the novel for you." ~ Feathered Quill Book Reviews
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a contemporary literary exploration of the emotional and psychological depths of great personal loss, and one man's journey toward self-discovery... again.
BOOKS BY RICHARD ROBBINS:
- Love, Loss, and Lagniappe
- The Tormenting Beauty of Empathy
MORE GREAT LITERARY FICTION FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The Daughter of the Sea and the Sky by David Litwack
- The Atheist and the Parrotfish by Richard Barager
- Hannah's Voice by Robb Grindstaff
- All the Tomorrows by Nillu Nasser
- Deep Mud by Ty Spencer Vossler
Related collections and offers
|Edition description:||First Softcover ed.|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 160 published books (anc counting) to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.