This practical, user-friendly resource provides a step-by-step process for restructuring blocks of learning time to improve student-teacher relationships and promote more positive learning experiences.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
List of Tables and Figures Foreword by Gordon Cawelti Preface Acknowledgments About the Authors
1. Why Are Schools Reorganizing?
2. Structural Options
3. Steps in Building a Middle School Schedule
4. Steps in Building a High School Schedule
5. Small Learning Communities: Role and Function
6. Elements of Teaming: A Goal-Setting Process for Curriculum and Instruction
7. Elements of Teaming: A Goal-Setting Process for Organizational Considerations
8. Teaching in Variable-Length Time Periods
9. Implementing Change References Index