Are you a frustrated Dom? Have you tried to be the best Dom possible but can't seem to find any subs? Do your sessions end prematurely? Are you not quite sure what you're doing wrong or how to start setting up programs for a sub that wants emotional healing?
You've come to the right place! Continuing our line of BDSM education books, we've compiled a list of tips that we call "Troubleshooting Tips", especially made for Doms who are stuck in a circle of inactivity.
Your subs may complain that you're too aggressive or too nice, or maybe that you just don't understand. The problem is not necessarily with you or your attitude. Usually it's because you haven't been formally trained on how to DIRECT a sub towards a progressive plan of action. It is your job to train a sub, explain the punishments and rewards, and transform her thinking.
No Dom has ever started off a complete natural. Everyone needs training and additional tips for turning their intermediate knowledge into professional / expert level understanding.
In "Mastering The Art of Dominance," you will learn:
- How to attract subs (even if you've been unsuccessful in the past)
- How to avoid mentally disturbed subs before it's too late
- How to turn your friend-with-benefits into a sub
- How to identify troubled subs who can be helped and how to help them
- How to manage multiple subs and multiple partners with fellow Doms
- How to deal with jealousy and rivalries with multiple subs
- And much more...
By the time you finish this book, you're going to be ready to be a top of your class Dom!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|