Experience the City of Lights like a local: on foot! Stroll along cobblestone alleys and grand boulevards, discover chic restaurants and trendy shops, and bask in la vie Parisienne with Moon Paris Walks. Inside you'll find:
- Six customizable walks through the city's hippest neighborhoods, including Montmartre, le Marais, Saint Germain, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map, in a handy, portable guide
- "Top Ten" lists for restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and activities for a sleepy Sunday
- The top sights and unique local experiences: Meander cobblestone alleyways to find a corner café and people-watch from the terrace over lunch. Wander through the Latin Quarter to Notre Dame and stroll through the verdant public gardens. Visit world-famous museums and galleries like the Louvre or shop for designer threads at the hippest boutiques. Browse a Sunday flea market for fresh produce and relax in the park with a baguette and fromage under the gaze of the Eiffel Tower. Discover trendy restaurants in the up-and-coming Belleville, sip stylish cocktails by the Seine, and dance the night away at the most popular nightclubs in town
- Public transportation options, including the metro, bus, taxi, or bike rental
- Tips for first-time visitors, including seasonal festivals, where you'll need to make a reservation, and getting to and from the airport
Check out our guides to more of the world's best cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon New York Walks, and Moon Rome Walks.
About the Author
Moon City Walks is an innovative series of pocket-sized guides to the world's trendiest cities, designed to help travelers explore on foot, discover hip neighborhoods, and experience the city like a local. These full-color guidebooks feature foldout maps, turn-by-turn directions, and lively pages jam-packed with photos. Moon Travel Guides are published by Avalon Travel, an imprint of Perseus Books, a Hachette Book Group company, in Berkeley, California. For more information, check out the full series at www.moon.com/city-walks/.