- Get it by Monday, October 2 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
If you’re overwhelmed and overworked, you don’t need sympathy—you need a powerful system for getting more done in less time. More Time for You shows you how to take advantage of today’s most versatile and effective productivity enhancers —mobile devices, online tools, and calendar software—to become more organized and lead a less stressful life. The authors reveal their proven, practical approach for prioritizing, achieving goals, reducing stress, and increasing your capacity to do what matters most. The book shows you how to:
Make better, faster decisions based on your priorities
• Tame your inbox with easy and efficient e-mail triage techniques
• Set up a calendar management and reminder system
• Handle distractions and interruptions
• Lose that nagging sense you are forgetting something
• Maximize the benefits (and minimize the time sink) of social media
Illustrated with screen shots from Microsoft Outlook®, the authors’ simple tips and step-by-step process make workplace organization a reality. Their upbeat tone and get-to-it approach make starting and sticking with the program easier than you'd ever imagine!
|Product dimensions:||9.28(w) x 11.04(h) x 0.71(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
ROSEMARY TATOR (Dover, NH), as Principal Partner of 2beffective™ LLC, helps clients increase effectiveness while reducing stress.
ALESIA LATSON (Sharon, MA) as Principal of the Latson Leadership Group, helps executives at all levels to expand their management and leadership effectiveness.