- Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra, "O Holy Night" (04:17)
- Pietà, Signore! for voice & piano (or orchestra) (08:27)
- Panis angelicus for tenor, organ, harp, cello & bass (04:04)
- Qual giglio candido (04:44)
- Ellens Gesang III ("Ave Maria"), song for voice & piano, D. 839 (Op. 52/6) (04:50)
- Gésu Bambino (04:31)
Orfeo ed Euridice (Italian version), opera in 3 acts, Wq. 30: Che farò senza Euridice?
- Che farò senza Euridice? (04:29)
Stabat mater for 2 sopranos, tenor, bass, chorus & orchestra: Cuius animam
- Cuius animam (05:54)
Requiem Mass, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (Manzoni Requiem): Ingemisco
- Ingemisco (03:39)
- Ave Maria, for voice & piano (or other vocal arrangements; after Bach's Prelude No. 1 from the Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1) (02:58)
- Wiegenlied ("Schlafe, schlafe, holder süsser Knabe"), song for voice & piano ("Mille Cherubini in Coro"), D. 498 (Op. 98/2) (04:04)
- Agnus Dei, for voice & piano (or orchestra) (Intermezzo from L'arlésienne Suite No. 2/6, arranged by Ernest Guirard) (03:47)
Requiem (Grande Messe des morts), for tenor, chorus & orchestra, H. 75 (Op. 5): Sanctus
- Sanctus (09:09)
- O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fidelis) (03:34)
- O Jesu Mi Dulcissime for voice & piano (02:52)
- Ave verum corpus, for voice, chorus & orchestra (attributed to Schubert) (03:07)
- Ave Maria, dolce Maria (03:08)
- Get it by Thursday, October 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
O Holy Night [17 Tracks] based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Pavarotti's rich voice commands your attention. I would have like more "traditional" Christmas songs that would appeal to those who are not classical music fans. Personally, I enjoyed the music, especially while diving on cold winter nights. His voice just filled the vehicle with his strong decisive style.