Would you like to supercharge your organisation skills and get more done each day?
Please note: This is a short book of roughly 9000 words.
Do you relate to any of the following statements?:
- Your life is disorganised and chaotic, but you don't know where to begin fixing it.
- You want a way of keeping track of your to-do list and schedule, but there are so many options on how to do so that you're too overwhelmed to choose one.
- You want to get more done each day, but you don't know how to find the time.
If so, using a notebook planning system could be the right solution for you.
In this lunch break length read you'll find out:
- Why you'd want to use a planner and who would benefit most from using one.
- The importance of routine and prioritising tasks when it comes to using your planner.
- How to identify if a task is important or has priority.
- Ideas for planner pages that you can experiment with and see if using them works for you.
- Common mistakes people run into when they start using a planner and how to overcome them.