Previously published as a special issue of Environmental Education Research, this collection includes some of the most influential and important articles contributed to the field over the last decade. Drawing out the best articles from volumes one to ten, the editors highlight six major themes:
- EE and ESD: tension or transition?
- locating the environmental in environmental education research
- doing environmental education research
- environmental learning as process and outcome
- environmental education for …
- developing environmental education research.
For each theme, two papers published by the journal in the first ten years are re-printed and two researchers review the issues they raise, giving readers a broad and future-facing overview of the development of the field today.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Dr Alan Reid is a senior lecturer, and Dr William Scott a professor, at the University of Bath. They work in the Department of Education and are members of the University’s Centre for Research in Education and the Environment. Alan Reid is the editor of Environmental Education Research, and William Scott one of the founding editors.