Greg Harden changes lives.
This is why hundreds of world-class athletes, doctors, lawyers, teachers, business leaders, college students, and professionals from all walks of life have come to him for advice and direction—including 7-time Super Bowl Champion Tom Brady, 23-time Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps, Heisman Trophy winners Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson, CEOs of major companies, and championship coaching staffs from all over the world.
Harden teaches his students how to practice, train, and rehearse to give 100 percent, 100 percent of the time, and challenges them by asking: If you don’t believe in yourself, why should I believe in you?
Champions aren’t born. They’re built. Greg Harden spent over 30 years building them at the University of Michigan, including 400 future professional athletes, 50 NFL first-round draft picks, and 120 Olympians from over 20 countries. He gained national recognition when 60 Minutes Sports profiled him as “Michigan’s Secret Weapon.”
Now, in his first book, Greg Harden is reaching out to help anyone who wants to live their best life by offering powerful and practical advice.
You will learn to:
- Stop being afraid of being afraid: Fear and self-doubt are the enemy. As soon as you learn that fear and self-doubt are predictable, they become manageable.
- Control the controllables: How you control your own emotions, reactions, and responses to circumstances is what you must master first. You are the only one who has control over your mind. Stop letting others determine the way you feel about yourself.
- Commit, improve, and maintain: Learn to build better habits. Making small improvements every day is the secret to a completely transformed life.
- Become the world’s greatest expert on yourself: It’s the only way to become the very best version of yourself.
- Practice self-love and self-acceptance: These are the keys to eliminating and replacing self-defeating attitudes and behaviors.
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will give you the indispensable lessons and tools necessary to create real change in your life.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Steve Hamilton is the two-time Edgar Award–winning, New York Times bestselling author of the Alex McKnight series (with over a million copies sold), the Nick Mason series, and the stand-alone novel The Lock Artist. Two of his novels have been named New York Times Notable Books of the Year, and he’s one of only three authors in history to win Edgar Awards for both Best First Novel and Best Novel. Other major awards include the Shamus, the Barry, the AMA Alex Award, and the Ian Fleming Steel Dagger for Best Thriller. He was born and raised in the Detroit area and attended the University of Michigan, where he received the prestigious Hopwood Award for Fiction.
Tom Brady is the quarterback and offensive captain of the New England Patriots, a team he has played for since 2000. During his time with the team, he has won six Super Bowls, and in four of them was named MVP (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI). Additionally, he has won three league MVP awards (2007, 2010, and 2017), has been selected to fourteen Pro Bowls, and has led the New England Patriots, to more division titles (17) than any other quarterback in NFL history. Brady ranks second all-time in career passing yards and second in career touchdown passes. With a career postseason record of 30–11, he has won more playoff games than any other quarterback, and appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. He was named one of the NFL's 100 Greatest Players during the league's 50th anniversary celebration in 2019.