In a very simple and inexpensive 3-pronged approach, you'll learn how to prevent and even reverse the arterial blockages that cause millions of heart attacks and send droves of Americans to the operating room for open heart surgery.
Coronary Heart Disease is Arterial Scurvy. In the next 24 hours, over 2,500 Americans will die from Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The financial impact of CHD during that same 24 hours will approach $5,500,000. Based on government health statistics, over 25 million Americans are currently diagnosed with CHD and during the next 12 months over 600,000 of us will die from this disease. STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER! provides overwhelming evidence — including over 650 scientific references — that some conditions which we now consider as risk factors for CHD:
- all start with the depletion of arterial vitamin C levels (arterial scurvy) and
- are often just the body's way of compensating for the weakness in arterial walls caused by arterial scurvy.
This book also offers a protocol for preventing and reversing the arterial blockages that cause heart attacks.
You'll also get answers to these and other questions:
- How can cholesterol levels that are too low actually increase your risk for other debilitating and life-threatening diseases?
- How can traditional dental procedures start a continuing process that destroys your heart and coronary arteries?
- What's the important link between vitamin C, triglycerides and HDL?
- What should high levels of lipoprotein(a) tell your heart doctor?
- Which amino acid, coupled with vitamin C, stops anginal pain?
- Which hormone transports vitamin C into arterial cells and what factors impede the hormone's production?
- How are histamine and anti-histamine levels in the blood related to arterial plaque?
- What is the surprising relationship of vitamin C and calcium that impacts heart health and osteoporosis?
- How is periodontal health directly related to heart health?
- What minerals (found in many supplements) can dramatically increase your chance of heart attack and risk of cancer?
- Which season of the year produces the highest number of heart attacks, why, and how can you counteract the affect?
- How can the way you eat your food have as much of an impact on heart health as what you eat?
- What foods should you avoid and why? (Hint: It's a very short list and not like any you have ever seen — you will probably be shocked by the foods that aren't on the list).
- and many more.
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.67(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months|
About the Author
Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD is a board-certified cardiologist and the author of Primal Panacea and Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins; plus three other groundbreaking medical books. He is one of the world's leading vitamin C experts and frequently lectures to medical professionals all over the globe about the proper role of vitamin C and antioxidants in the treatment of a host of medical conditions and diseases.