These Swimming Skills Will Save Your Life!
Discover everything you need to escape your enemies and survive in the water.
Inside this three-part training manual you will learn:
- Efficient Swimming. Swimming lessons to swim faster and longer, including while swimming underwater.
- Water Safety and Survival. Learn the dangers of open water and how to survive in it.
- Water Rescue. Essential water rescue skills of others in pools and open water.
Teach yourself everything you need to survive in the water, because this is swim training for escape and survival.
Get it now.
Part 1: Efficient Swimming
Swimming lessons to swim faster and longer, including while swimming underwater.
- The most efficient way to tread water. A MUST LEARN water survival skill.
- Swim faster using the same training drills that professional swimmers use.
- A step-by-step guide for learning the Combat Survival Stroke, as used by the US Navy Seals.
- The proper way to do the survival backstroke to conserve energy and retain heat.
- How to safely train yourself to swim 50+ meters underwater.
- Freestyle swimming drills to perfect your speed swimming technique.
Part 2: Water Safety and Survival
Learn the different dangers of open water and the best way to swim in them for survival.
- The safest ways to enter the water.
- The two swimming styles to use to get out of dangerous waters, and when to use them.
- The different types of waves, tides, and currents, and how to negotiate them.
- Learn the dangers of swift water, how to avoid them, and how to use them to your advantage.
- The different ways to cross water. Includes wading, rope crossings, improvised raft building, and more.
- How to survive in cold water and how to escape ice water.
- The best actions to take during a flood so you don't end up in the water to begin with.
- Sea survival skills so you can keep yourself alive until help arrives.
Part 3: Water Rescue
Essential water rescue skills of others in pools and open water.
- What to do when you see someone in trouble in the water.
- What to teach children so they can help save others while staying safe on dry land.
- How to scan and assess any water-based situation the way professional lifeguards do.
- Learn to spot different types of casualties and make the best plan for rescue.
- The safest ways to rescue drowning victims. Includes how to protect yourself against them if they drag you down.
- White water rescue training so you can save others while minimizing risk.
Limited Time Only...
Get your copy of Survival Swimming today and you will also receive:
- Free SF Nonfiction Books new releases
- Exclusive discount offers
- Downloadable sample chapters
- Bonus content
... and more!
Get your hands on this one of a kind swim training manual, because it will show you how to swim faster, longer, and safer.
Get it now.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Sam Fury has had a passion for survival, evasion, resistance, and escape (SERE) training since he was a young boy growing up in Australia.
This led him to years of training and career experience in related subjects, including martial arts, military training, and outdoor pursuits.
These days, he spends his time refining his skills and sharing what he learns via his books and blog.
Table of Contents
General Water Safety
• Eggbeater Kick (Rotary Kick)
• Treading Water
• Entry and Initial Propulsion
• Underwater Fly-Kick
Swimming Long Distances
• Survival Backstroke
• Combat Sidestroke
Swimming Long Distances Underwater
• Stage One: Dry-Land Breath-Holding
• Stage Two: Static Underwater Breath-Holding
• Stage Three: Static Apnea Training
• Stage Four: Efficient Stroke
• Stage Five: 50m Swim
WATER SAFETY, SELF-RESCUE, AND SURVIVAL
• Protective Clothing
• Safe Entry Techniques
• Survival Swimming Styles
• Tides and Currents
• Self-Rescue Bowline
• Improvised Flotation Aids
• Cold Water Survival
• Swimming When Restrained
• Survival at Sea
• Choosing Where to Cross
• Waterproofing Your Pack
• Rope Crossings
• Building an Improvised Raft
• Swimming Across
• Other Bodies of Water
• When You See Someone in Trouble
• Situational Assessment
• General Land-Based Rescues
• General Water-Based Rescues
• Defense Against a Drowning Victim
• Land-Based Rope Rescues
• Swimming Rope Rescues
Survival Fitness Plan Training Manuals
About the Author