WARNING: Do Not Read This Book If You Hate Money
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn’t get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan , serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it, you’ll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will propel your business growth.
In this groundbreaking new book you’ll discover:
• How to get new customers, clients or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones.
• Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
• How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
• A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
• How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
• How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
• How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
|Publisher:||Page Two Books, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, rebellious marketer and technology expert. He has started, grown and successfully exited multiple businesses in various industries.
His last business was in the hyper-competitive telecommunications industry. It went from startup to four years later being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia's fastest growing companies - earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
Allan is passionate about helping businesses find new and innovative ways to leverage technology and marketing to facilitate rapid business growth. As a highly sought after business coach, consultant and public speaker, he frequently shares his proven strategies and cutting edge tactics with people all over the world.
Table of Contents
Act 1 The "Before" Phase 31
Chapter 1 Selecting Your Target Market 33
Chapter 2 Crafting Your Message 45
Chapter 3 Reaching Prospects with Advertising Media 81
Act II The "During" Phase 101
Chapter 4 Capturing Leads 103
Chapter 5 Nurturing Leads 111
Chapter 6 Sales Conversion 131
Act III The "After" Phase 153
Chapter 7 Delivering a World-Class Experience 155
Chapter 8 Increasing Customer Lifetime Value 179
Chapter 9 Orchestrating and Stimulating Referrals 201
About The Author 227