Brazilian Portuguese made funand fast!
Whether you are planning a vacation, adding a valuable second language to your resume, or simply brushing up on your skills, The Everything Essential Brazilian Portuguese Book is your perfect introduction to the Portuguese language. With easy-to-follow instructions and simple explanations, this portable guide covers the most important basics of the language, including:
- The Portuguese alphabet and translation
- Greetings and conversation starters
- Common questions and answers
- Describing people and places
- Verb tenses and sentence structure
- Basic conversation skills for dining out, conducting business, or shopping
With The Everything Essential Brazilian Portuguese Book, you will be speakingand understandingPortuguese in no time!
About the Author
Fernanda Ferreira, PhD, a native of Brazil, is a tenured professor and Acting Chair of the Foreign Languages Department at Bridgewater State University. She is the author of The Everything Learning Brazilian Portuguese Book, The Everything Brazilian Portuguese Practice Book, and The Everything Brazilian Portuguese Phrase Book. She lives Brockton, MA.