Feel like you don't have enough time?
Killing yourself trying to 'do it all' without much to show for it?
Forget about time management, you need Time Magic.
In this revolutionary book, you'll learn how to create the spacious, fulfilling life you've always imagined, but that until now has felt out of reach.
Join bestselling author Melissa Ambrosini and Nick Broadhurst as they unpack the simple, actionable strategies that can completely transform your relationship with time. You'll learn:
- The tiny changes in behavior that can free up hours, weeks, even years of your life
- Simple but genius techniques to increase your productivity and skyrocket your creativity
- The health, wealth, and mindset hacks to help you squeeze more juice out of life
- What to do with your newfound time off (even if you have no idea what lights you up)
- And the surprising daily habits that can add years to your life and life to your years
If you're tired of feeling time-poor and stressed out, and you want to create a life that feels spacious, meaningful, and rewarding, this book will point the way.
|5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.90(d)
About the Author
Nick Broadhurst is a singer-songwriter whose debut solo album Thank You received critical acclaim, and his most recent project, ENOBE has seen him collaborate with artists who’ve written and performed with the likes of Justin Bieber, Kane Brown, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Chris Brown, Meghan Trainor, Frank Ocean and Wiz Khalifa. A health and wellness polymath, he is also an entrepreneur, investor, meditation advocate, film producer, and host of the top-rated podcast, The Nick Broadhurst Show. Married to Melissa, this inspiring couple reside in Australia with their two children.