• Music and water play for babies and for making dens, secret drawers and "cafés" for preschoolers
• Organizing exciting visits to beaches, parks and gardens
• Preparing for interesting visits to museums, train stations and zoos
• Developing the inner world of the imagination-reading and listening to stories and poems, engaging in role play
• Cooking, drawing, painting and dressing up
• Choosing early fact books, stories and rhymes and guidance on audio resources, television programmes and DVDs
''The ideal resource for those times when children are bouncing with energy or becoming bored. They'll soon be absorbed in these exciting activities."
-Hannah Edmunds, former teacher and chair of school governors, now organizer of story times for groups of young children