Wrecking Ball Relationships offers a guide for anyone victimized by a toxic person. There is comfort in knowing many people have had similar experiences. This book shares coping strategies, the stories of many people along with pop culture references to help you realize you're not alone. All presented with Lynn's light sense of humor.
In this book you'll discover:
· The classic behaviors of a narcissist
· Signs your relationship is toxic
· What it's like being in a relationship with a narcissist
· How to cope with a toxic boss
· Are narcissists born or bred?
· The trademark of a covert narcissist
· Red flags of manipulation
· Stealth tactics narcissists use
· What gaslighting looks and sounds like
· Compassionate advice to protect your mental health
This book will help you learn to identify them, steer clear, and break the cycle. You can't change them, but you can change how you respond. Recognize, discover, and make today the day you say, "enough is enough."
Professional speaker, toxic relationship coach, and attorney, Lynn Catalano, Esq., delivers an easy-to-digest guide to identifying narcissists, and learning the red flags. With empathy and kindness, she will help you navigate your wrecking ball relationship while protecting your mental health. It took Lynn almost 40 years to discover who her father really was. It wasn't her fault. She searched for answers, clues, any information to explain his behavior. When you recognize the signs of narcissism, everything falls into place. Encountering a narcissist can shake up your world, but it doesn't have to destroy your life.