Teachers who want to cut lesson planning time should welcome this series, revised in line with the new literacy framework in the second edition. Writing Models aims to help teachers cover every sort of writing type they need; fine tune lessons by following key teaching points for each model; and deliver the new literacy units to pupils of varying ability using different versions of the same model.
Each book in the series gives you:
- A bank of easy-to-use, photocopiable models for writing covering poetry, narrative and non-fiction
- Key teaching points for each model
- Simpler and harder examples for differentiation
The newly revised edition for Year 3 has been fully updated and restructured in line to deliver new units from the new framework and includes new writing models. Lesson planning has never been easier!
The new edition of Writing Models Year 3 contains:
- Stories with familiar settings; traditional tales; myths; fables; legends (new)
- Poems to perform; shape poems; calligrams (new) and cautionary poems (new
- Adventures and mysteries; letter writing (new) and script-writing (new)
- Reports and instructions; broadcasts (new); ICT-texts (new) and persuasive scenarios (new)