These inspiring 101 true stories will show you how to Think Possible and use a positive attitude to improve your life.
Here’s a news flash if you suspect “thinking possible” is a waste of brain power: You are wrong! This book is filled with proof that positive thinking and “thinking possible” really work.
Inside you’ll find inspiring stories about how you can:
- choose to become a more positive person
- follow your heart to create meaning in your life
- use gratitude to change your life and relationships
- face your fears and rise to challenges
- use persistence to achieve big results
- start over after trauma or adversity
- emulate positive role models
About the Author
Amy Newmark is author, publisher, and editor-in-chief of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Deborah Norville is an author and two-time national Emmy winner who currently anchors the nationally syndicated show, Inside Edition.