“Chili Crisp brings me immense joy—not just because of the delicious everyday recipes but also because of the whimsy and delight that Park brings to one of my favorite condiments. Chili Crisp is a love letter to its namesake with a third-culture approach. I cannot wait to wear down my copy over the years!”—Kim Pham, cofounder of OmsomChili crisp is a magical ingredient that tingles with heat, crunches with fried garlic and onions, and slicks any food with oily goodness. Stir it into soup, toss it with noodles, or drizzle it on warm, buttery biscuits. It’s both a foodie obsession and a surprise secret weapon for adding spice and depth to any meal. James Park, food writer and chili crisp devotee, writes a love letter to his favorite ingredient across 50 recipes. These approachable and adaptable recipes could fill your whole day with chili crisp:
- Start the day with Savory Morning Oats with Jammy Eggs and Pork Floss.
- Whip up Fiery Spaghetti and Meatballs for lunch.
- Tuck into a bowl of Chili Crisp Bulgogi Deopbap and a side of Spicy, Lemony Charred Broccolini for dinner.
- For dessert, Spiced Sweet Potato Basque Cheesecake. (Bonus: You can air fry it!)
- Chili crisp fans and those who are chili crisp–curious
- Fans of spicy foods and recipes
- Anyone looking for creative recipes for weeknight meals
- Pairing with a jar of spicy chili crisp to create memorable cooking gifts or gifts for foodies
- Adding to cookbook collections alongside Eric Kim's Korean American, Maangchi's Big Book Of Korean Cooking, and Momofuku: A Cookbook
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|