Want it by Tuesday, October 23?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
The popular Six Sisters’ Stuff bloggers come to the rescue with a new collection of more than 100 easy-to-make recipes of popular restaurant dishes and takeout favorites for busy families. Make meal planning a breeze as you mix-and-match side dishes from one restaurant with main courses from another and finish it off with a dessert from a third. Save money while spending more time with your family. Change dining-out to dining-in for a memorable experience your whole family will enjoy. Includes recipes for Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom, Panda Express Orange Chicken, Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan, Disneyland Monte Cristo Sandwich, Chili’s Molten Hot Lava Cake, Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes, and Universal Studios Butterbeer.
|Publisher:||Shadow Mountain Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.80(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
The Six Sisters—Camille, Kristen, Elyse, Stephanie, Lauren, and Kendra—started their blog in 2011 as a way to keep in touch after they moved out of their house and started lives and families on their own. In just a few years, their blog has become one of the top blog sites for women, with millions of visitors each month enjoying the Sisters’ family stories, recipes, and tips for running a home. The sisters live in California, Texas, and Utah.
Table of Contents
Selected Contents: Appetizer/Side Dish:
- PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Famous Dave’s Cornbread Muffins
- Mimi’s Cafe French Pot Roast
- IKEAS Swedish Meatballs
- Red Robin Bleu Ribbon Burger
- Disneyland’s Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Panera Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Red Lobster Shrimp Linguini
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- Chili’s Molten Hot Lava Cake
- Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Truffle Raspberry Cheesecake
- Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Dole Whip Float
- Universal Studios Butterbeer
- Jamba Juice Mango-a-go-go
- Disneyland Mint Julep