After many years of work with children on the autism spectrum, along with studies in child development and psychology, Nadia Shanab decided to write this book to share some simple yet powerful tips with parents and educators. Both, parents and educators of children with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorders) can get easily frustrated when their efforts turn futile. Throughout this book, you will gain valuable insights as to how to understand, teach, and communicate with children with ASD. You will also learn how to adopt a mindset that can bring about great results with minimal efforts. This is not another technical textbook on autism, it is a day-to-day guide with practical tips that you can start applying right away.
In this book you will find:
• Practical tips for parents and educators to help children with autism.
• How to help your autistic child become more independent and sociable.
• Proven techniques to use at home and school, as well as success stories.
• How to bridge the gap between home and school.
• Original explanations of the mechanics of the autistic mind.
• Directions to help you create and use practical tools to increase child’s responsiveness.
• How to improve the quality of life for you and your child.
• How to adopt a mindset conducive to positive change.
• How to raise awareness about autism.
• That children with autism are educable, teachable, and trainable.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author