"James Victore is a dangerous man. His ideas on optimizing your creativity, doing wow work, and building a life that inspires will devastate your limits. And show you how to win. Read this book fast." —Robin Sharma, bestselling author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Begin before you're ready and other lessons on living a happy and creative life: Renowned designer and professional hell-raiser James Victore wants to drag you off your couch and throw you headfirst into a life of bold creativity. In Feck Perfuction, Victore will guide you through all the twists, trials, and triumphs of starting your creative career, from finding your voice to picking the right moment to start a project (hint: It's now). Bring your biggest, craziest, most revolutionary ideas, and he will give you the kick in the pants you need to make them real.
- Filled with humor and stern advice, Feck Perfuction provides "dangerous ideas" for unearthing your authentic self, including "the things that made you weird as a kid make you great today," "the struggle is everything," and many more.
- No matter what industry or medium you work in, this book will help you live, work, and create freely and fearlessly.
- James Victore is an award-winning designer for bold believers, an advocate for creativity, a sought after teacher and speaker, and an artist whose work is exhibited around the globe.
Begin before you're ready, live dangerously, take a risk, and other lessons on living a purpose-driven life
- A perfect coffee table or bar top conversation-starting book
- Makes a great gift for a new graduate or someone embarking on a personal or professional adventure
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
James Victore is a designer for bold believers, an advocate for creativity, and an artist whose work has been exhibited at New York's Museum of Modern Art. He lectures and teaches regularly around the globe. He lives, loves, and works in Texas.