Highly Effective Hacks From Totally True Facts! Could you be happier at work . . . in love . . . in life? You may not need a total overhaul—just a few good Happiness Hacks! Here are hundreds of shortcuts to brighten your day and boost your mood—and the science behind how they work. Discover why . . .
- 57°F (13.9°C) is the happiest temperature
- Selfies give you a jolt of joy
- Renters have a surprising edge over homeowners
- 17-minute breaks are the most productive
- Intimacy is better than sex
- It’s more satisfying to work a full 40-hour week
- Date night is the key to a happy marriage
- Just 10 minutes of exercise can cheer you up!
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Alex Palmer is a journalist and excavator of fascinating facts. He is the New York Times–bestselling author of The Santa Claus Man as well as three other books of surprising bits of history and science: Weird-o-Pedia, Alternative Facts, and Literary Miscellany. His writing has appeared in Lifehacker, Best Life, Mental Floss, Slate, Esquire, and many other outlets.