#1 Book on Investing for Beginners
★ 4 BOOKS in 1 ★
I cover everything in this book to help you learn Stock trading techniques and what to invest into - Stock Trading? Options Trading? Swing Trading? Yes you'll find all this in 1 book!
Here is what books you'll find inside this book:
1. Swing Trading Strategies: Learn How to Profit Fast With These 4 Simple Strategies
- How to develop the right mindset of a trader
- What sector rotation is and how to use it
- How to read and make the best of the 4-hour chart
- What to do when you find yourself in a fakeout
- Simple steps to momentum trading
2. Swing Trading Strategies: Learn How to Profit Fast —Volume 2
- Chapter 1: Basic Swing Trading Strategies
- Chapter 2: Swing Trading Tools and Resources
- Chapter 3: Fundamental Analysis of Company Stock
- Chapter 4: Basics of Financial Statement
- Chapter 5: Screening for Undervalued Stocks
- Chapter 6: Technical Analysis to Determine Entry Points
- Chapter 7: Read Charts, Use Indicators & Watch Markets
3. Options Trading: How to Make Money in Less Than 7 Days
What’s in the book?
- Chapter 1: Talks about the basics so that you will have a good foundation and understanding of what options trading is really all about.
- Chapter 2: Discusses the risks and benefits of options trading.
- Chapter 3: Teaches powerful and effective strategies that you can use to increase your chances of making the right trading decisions.
- Chapter 4: Reveals the important keys to success to help make you a better options trader.
- Chapter 5: Lays down the common mistakes that you should avoid.
- Chapter 6: Discusses the successful trader’s mindset. It is the right mindset if you want to make continuous profits with options trading.
4. Stock Market Investing for Beginners: The Best Book on Stock Investments To Help You Make Money In Less Than 1 Hour a Day
- You will learn all the basics of the stock market investment and how to optimize your investments and realize the largest possible profits.
- An investor should not turn himself into a speculator, for a speculator acts on his instincts rather than his intellect when executing trades.
- The stock market is neither a mythical place beyond human understanding nor a place reserved for people with special genetics. The investors who have made a fortune out of stock market are average people like everyone else except they took their time to understand everything before trying to get in the game.
- There are many investments in the securities markets beyond stocks. You could invest in bonds and funds like mutual funds and index funds. Investing in IPOs gives you a chance to own a slice of a company and in return, you play your part in providing the company with much-needed resources.
- The best single thing an investor can do before taking up an investment deal is to conduct a fundamental analysis