Spiritual and personal growth is possible. Over the centuries, journaling has emerged as one of the most consistently transformative practices, recommended by leaders across spiritual traditions, therapists, coaches, and others. Why then are so many people intimidated by journaling today, while others try it only to give it up? Incorporating both ancient spiritual wisdom and current neuro-biology, Journaling for Spiritual Growth teaches you how to be present to your life and hear what the Spirit is doing within you. Through a gentle step-by-step process over six weeks, you'll learn:
- Why diaries and goal tracking can't transform us,
- What expectations undermine journaling's effects,
- What mindsets and questions are most helpful for lasting growth,
- How structure can be a gentle friend,
- How to create a sustainable habit for your life and temperament.