Need to summarize a meeting for your boss? Send an email that alerts the recipient to a change in plans? Formally respond to a customer’s query? The way you word, format, and transmit business correspondence directly affects the results you’ll get.
This handy guide provides thorough, straightforward guidance on the writing issues you frequently encounter. You’ll learn all of the business writing basics, including:
Kaplan MBA Fundamentals
- How to organize your writing for maximum efficiency
- Essential guidelines for enacting a professional tone and presence
- Helpful strategies for ensuring proper use of punctuation and grammar
- Practical techniques for the layout of your text and embedded visual objects
- Best practices for print and electronic communications, including memos, letters, reports, and emails
From the #1 graduate test prep provider, Kaplan MBA Fundamentals helps you to master core business basics in a few easy steps. Each book in the series is based on an actual MBA course, providing direct and measurable skills you can use today.