Napoleon Hill's Golden Rules: The Lost Writings consists ofa series of magazine articles Napoleon Hill wrote between 1919and1923 for Success Magazine, of which he eventually become aneditor. Hill's obsession with achieving material success had ledhim from poverty stricken Appalachian Mountains with the desire tostudy successful people. These articles focus on Hill's philosophyof success, drawing on the thoughts and experience of a multitudeof rags-to-riches tycoons, showing readers how these successfulpeople achieved such status. Many of his writings such as thechapter on Law of Attraction, written in the March 1919 issue, haverecently basis of several bestselling books. Readers will discoverprinciples that will assure their success if studied and put intoaction. Chapters include:
- Lesson #1: Your Social and Physical HeredityHills Golden Rule(May 1920)
- Lesson #2: Auto SuggestionNapoleon Hill's Magazine (July1921)
- Lesson #3: Suggestion (Applied Salesmanship)Napoleon Hill'sMagazine (August 1921)
- Lesson #4: The Law of RetaliationHill's Golden Rule (March1919)
- Lesson #5: The Power of Your Mind (Little Odd Visits with YourEditor)Hill's Golden Rule (October 1919)
- Lesson #6: How to Build Self-ConfidenceNapoleon Hill'sMagazine (June 1921)
- Lesson #7: Environment and HabitHill's Golden Rule (April1919)
- Lesson #8: How to RememberHill's Golden Rule (May-June1919)
- Lesson #9: How Marc Antony Used Suggestion in Winning the RomanMobHill's Golden Rule (July 1919)
- Lesson #10: Persuasion vs. ForceHill's Golden Rule (September1919)
- Lesson #11: The Law of CompensationNapoleon Hill's Magazine(April 1921)
- Lesson #12: The Golden Rule as a Pass Key to AllAchievementNapoleon Hill's Magazine (June 1921)
|Product dimensions:||6.04(w) x 8.96(h) x 0.62(d)|
About the Author
Napoleon Hill (1883–1970) was a highly respected,influential, and bestselling author of the first modernmotivational and personal success books. His most famous book,Think and Grow Rich!, has sold more than 60 million copiesworldwide, is the all-time bestseller in the genre, and continuesto change thousands of lives each year.For more information, please visit www.naphill.org
Table of Contents
FOREWORD DON M. GREEN.
Lesson #1: Your Social and Physical Heredity.
Lesson #2: Auto-Suggestion.
Lesson #3: Suggestion.
Lesson #4: The Law of Retaliation.
Lesson #5: The Power of Your Mind.
Lesson #6: How to Build Self-Confidence.
Lesson #7: Environment and Habit.
Lesson #8: How to Remember.
Lesson #9: How Mark Antony Used Suggestion in Winning the RomanMob.
Lesson #10: Persuasion versus Force.
Lesson #11: The Law of Compensation.
Lesson #12: The Golden Rule as a Passkey to All Achievement.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews