Become the favorite family chef with 100 tested, perfected, and family-approved recipes.
The healthy cookbook for every meal of the day: Once upon a time, Jenn Segal went to culinary school and worked in fancy restaurants. One marriage and two kids later she created Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog that applies her tried-and-true chef skills with delicious, fresh, and approachable ingredients for family-friendly meals. With the authority of a professional chef and the practicality of a busy working mom, Jenn shares 100 recipes that will up your kitchen game while surprising you with their ease.
- Helpful tips on topics such as how to season correctly with salt, how to balance flavors, and how to make the most of leftovers.
- Great recipes for easy weeknight family dinners kids will love, indulgent desserts, fun cocktails, exciting appetizers, and more.
- Jenn Segal is the founder of Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog showcasing easy, family-friendly recipes from a chef's point of view. Her recipes have been featured on numerous websites, magazines, and television programs.
With 100 tested, perfected, and family-approved recipes with helpful tips and tricks to improve your cooking.
- Breakfast favorites like Maple, Coconut & Blueberry Granola and Savory Ham & Cheese Waffles
- Simple soups, salads and sandwiches for ideal lunches like the Fiery Roasted Tomato Soup paired with Smoked Gouda & Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Entrées the whole family will love like Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders
- Tasty treats for those casual get-togethers like Buttery Cajun Popcorn and Sweet, Salty & Spicy Pecans
- Go-to sweets such as Toffee Almond Sandies and a Classic Chocolate Lover's Birthday Cake
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Alexandra Grablewski is a New York–based photographer specializing in food and lifestyle imagery.
Table of Contents
Welcome to my kitchen! 12
Chapter 1 Starters & snacks 16
Chapter 2 Soups & sandwiches 52
Chapter 3 Salads 82
Chapter 4 Sain courses 108
Chapter 5 Sides 154
Chapter 6 Sreakfast & brunch 176
Chapter 7 Breads 212
Chapter 8 Desserts 240
Chapter 9 Cocktails 280
With gratitude 296