- Get it by Wednesday, August 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Whether we call it the inner critic, superego, or just plain nag, most of us have a "judge within" who's constantly on our case. A comprehensive guide to understanding how the inner critic works, this book offers practical, positive suggestions for breaking free of it. Using straightforward language and examples from everyday life, Byron Brown shows:
• Where the inner judge came from
• How it operates
• Why it trips us up
• Why we believe we need it
• How to develop awareness of it
• How to disengage from it
• The "soul qualities" we can develop to weaken its influence
Each chapter begins with an episode of the "Frank and Sue story," dramatically illustrating how the inner critic works; each chapter ends with a simple exercise designed to help the reader move along the path of self-discovery.
|Product dimensions:||5.45(w) x 8.43(h) x 0.84(d)|
About the Author