Ancient self-care for modern life Feeling burned-out, unmotivated, or stuck? The Ayurvedic Self-Care Handbook is here to help. This authoritative guide to ancient healing offers more than 100 daily and seasonal Ayurvedic rituals—each taking 10 minutes or less—to reconnect you with nature’s rhythms, and to unlock better health, as you:
- Boost and stabilize your energy with yogic breathing
- Overcome transitions with grounding meditations
- Undo physical and emotional stress with personalized yoga postures
- Prevent and treat disease with nourishing tonics and teas
- Pause and reflect with daily and weekly journaling prompts.
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 7.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Sarah Kucera,DC, CAP, has been championing healthy practices professionally for over a decade, and personally for her whole life. A licensed chiropractor, certified Ayurvedic practitioner, registered yoga teacher and yoga therapist, and entrepreneur, she is the founder of Sage, a healing arts center and herbal apothecary in Kansas City, Missouri, where she combines these methods to help others find well-being.Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), is a world-renowned educator, the director of the Ayurvedic Healing and Integrative Wellness Clinic, and author of The Hot Belly Diet.