28.0 In Stock
Essential hiring and team-building lessons from the #1 Podcaster in the world The Effective Hiring Manager offers an essential guide for managers, team leaders, and HR professionals in organizations large or small. The author’s step-by-step approach makes the strategies easy to implement and help to ensure ongoing success. Hiring effectively is the single greatest long-term contribution to your organization. The only thing worse than having an open position is filling it with the wrong person. The Effective Hiring Manager offers a proven process for solving these problems and helping teams and organizations thrive.
- The fundamental principles of hiring and interviewing
- How to create criteria to hire by
- How to create excellent interview questions
- How to review resumes
- How to conduct phone screens
- How to structure an interview day
- How to conduct each interview
- How to capture interview results
- How to make an offer
- How to decline a candidate
- How to onboard candidates
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
MARK HORSTMAN is co-founder and managing partner of Manager Tools LLC, a Management Consultancy. His firm produces Manager Tools, the number one business podcast in the world. The company Manager Tools trains or consults to over half of the Fortune 1000 companies. Mark is a graduate of West Point. Following his service, he worked in sales and marketing at Proctor & Gamble, and as a recruiter. He has been training managers and executives for the past 25 years.