People today are busier than ever, and as a result it's becoming harder and harder supply yourself and your family with the kind of healthy, nutritious food you know you should be.
You know what kind of food your body needs, and if you have a family chances are you know what their bodies need to. But with so many food sensitivities and allergies to attend to, it can feel impossible to find the time you need in your busy life to keep everyone's taste-buds happy and bellies full with the right stuff.
How do you keep from getting stuck in a rut where you and your family eat the same things over and over not because you love how they taste, but because you know you can budget the time needed to cook them?
The answer is at hand. In "Wheat Belly On The Go: Quick and Easy Gluten Free Mobile Meals for Your Wheat Belly Life," gluten-free guru Celia Cook makes it easy for you to get out of that rut with quick, easy gluten-free options that can be easily eaten when you are on the run.
In this book you will learn:
• How to make some of the breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes you love gluten-free
• How to leverage naturally gluten-free ingredients to make mobile meals
• Ideas for taking your wheat belly meals on the road with you
• A variety of wheat belly friendly mobile breakfasts
• A huge variety of on-the-go wheat belly friendly recipes for any time of day
• Easy Wheat belly friendly grab-n-go snacks
Whether you are looking for breakfast options that you can make in minutes and eat on the train or some yummy snacks that will keep you going through that afternoon slump, "Wheat Belly On The Go: Quick and Easy Gluten Free Mobile Meals for Your Wheat Belly Life" will get you going with mobile meals that won't upset your wheat belly.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.09(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Too much use of actual Wheat Belly tabus...corn, sugar, but adoptable to give ideas I can adapt.