Written by top scholars in an accessible manner, this unique encyclopedia offers worldwide coverage of the origins, forms, practitioners, and effects of antisemitism, leading to the Holocaust and surviving to the present day.
• 650 A–Z entries by over 200 scholars from 21 countries
• Illustrations such as caricatures, political cartoons, maps, and pictures of famous antisemites and historical episodes
• Citations of recent literature that follow each entry
• Detailed index listing people, places, concepts, and events that enables users to find information about subjects not treated in dedicated articles
• Direction at the end of each entry to other articles with special relevance to the topic
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 10.30(h) x 2.30(d)|
|Age Range:||13 - 18 Years|
About the Author
Richard S. Levy, PhD, is professor of history at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL.